Based on original ideas, both in terms of the universe and gameplay, we develop our own creations and offer them to publishers and distributors.
We convert existing games from one platform to one or several others (PC, Xbox 360, PS3).
Creation of universes and/or gameplays
We research and produce presentation documents and comprehensive Bibles to help "pitch" projects.
We develop mock-ups and carry out preproduction research.
Production tools and technical support
We design production tools, sections of graphics engines, tools for level editing, animation management, and offer our expertise on console.
We Are Official Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3 Developer
The Silk engine was designed and developed internally based on the PhyreEngine (trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe). It has already led to the creation of Faery: Legends of Avalon, Of Orcs and Men, Mars: War Logs and Bound by Flame.
Silk integrates the latest developments in graphics (deferred rendering, HDR, global illumination, ambient occlusion, multiple shadow casters, advanced image post processing, versatile particles systems…), and runs as smoothly on PS3 as on Xbox 360 and PC. A tool kit and editors have also been developed so we can quickly develop high quality games for these platforms.
- Fully featured level builder (object editing, terrain system, decals, mesh painting, material editing) with real time gameplay editing
- Multi-processor task scheduling
- Streaming and resource management
- Face editor with facial animation and multiple blend animation system
- 3D sound system and smart dynamic music
- NVidia PhysX integration
- GUI system and international support
- Advanced dialog system and fully featured cutscene editor